|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton Honors is offering a targeted bonus of 5,000 Hilton points per night on a stay of 2 nights or more at participating resorts in the Americas (up to 30K bonus points total) when you register for its latest promotion. Based on the terms, this one looks like it is valid one time only, but it should stack with the current promotion for double points starting on your second stay and with some current Amex Offers as well as annual resort credit on the Amex Hilton Aspire card provided you pick a resort that is both participating in this promo and eligible for that credit.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points per night on stays of 2 nights or more at resorts in the Americas though January 31, 2020 (up to 30K points from this promo)
- Direct link to register
- Link to check participating properties
- Members who are eligible for the Promotion and then complete a stay of two (2) paid nights or more between now and January 31, 2020 will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points on each night of the stay up to 6 nights maximum.
- Please note these offers are only valid for recipients of the email invitation and is not transferable.
- Offers valid at participating Resorts in the Hilton Honors™ portfolio in the Americas only.
- One time use only.
- Valid for stays between now and January 31, 2020. Offer valid for all days of the week.
- This offer may be terminated without notice.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- See promotion page for full terms
The wording appears to indicate that this promo is targeted (Update: Becky confirms that it is targeted),
though the landing page gives you the option to sign in or sign up for a new Hilton Honors account. I signed in to my account and was able to register without a problem. YMMV as to whether or not the promo will post for those who didn’t receive an email, but I think there is a good chance it would work.
The nice thing here is that the list of participating properties has some overlap with those that qualify for the annual resort credit on the Hilton Aspire card. By stacking with a current Amex Offer and the annual $250 resort credit on the Aspire card, you might be able to book some of the included properties for a couple of nights, get your entire stay rebated, and pick up 5K points per night. Of course that’ll depend on prices / availability / location, but it could certainly be stacked.
Furthermore, since this one is valid through January 2020, you should have plenty of time to find a good use / killer promotion with which you’d like to stack this one.
Overall, five thousand points per night probably wouldn’t make me choose a Hilton property over another property — but then again, if I could max this out with a single six-night stay and pick up 30K Hilton points on top of earning as many as 44 points per dollar by stacking the current promo with credit card rewards certainly could make for an interesting deal.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Last updated on February 1st, 2020