|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Avianca LifeMiles is offering a promotion today, 9/19 only from 1pm CT to 6pm CT: Earn 5x miles with a hotel booking. That could work out to have some really awesome deals — where you might feel like you’re buying miles and getting a hotel stay for free or vice versa.
- September 19th from 1pm CT to 6pm CT only, get 5x LifeMiles on hotel bookings (earn up to 60K per night)
- Direct link to this promotion
- Valid for bookings made on September 19th, 2018 from 1:00 PM CT to 6:00 PM CT (Five hours only) or until the maximum miles available for the promotion of 2,000,000 is reached.
- Reservations must be completed between September 20 and December 31st, 2018.
- At time of payment, you must either log in to your LifeMiles account or add your LifeMiles Account number on the payment page.
- The bonus will be awarded upon check out
- Promotional Bonus cannot exceed the maximum bonus amount of 200,000 (two hundred thousand) LifeMiles per reservation.
- If the reservation is cancelled, bonus miles will not be awarded to the customer.
- Miles will be accrued to the members account number entered when paying for the reservation, no later than 15 business days after the stay has been completed and if all conditions have been met.
- See promotion page for full details
There are some awesome deals to be had. Check out this hotel I looked up for a random Tuesday in November:
With this booking, you would earn 35,000 LifeMiles on a $390 booking. That would be a great deal on the miles alone — getting the hotel night as well is icing on the cake. Keep in mind that these bookings won’t earn hotel points or elite credits and most likely will not get access to any elite benefits. I imagine this might sell out of packages before the 5 hours are up, so if you’re looking for a hotel booking, I’d look sooner rather than later.
H/T: View from the Wing