HSBC is offering a very good checking account bonus with minimal requirements.
Begin a new HSBC Choice Checking, Advance or Premier relationship by opening a corresponding HSBC checking account from September 6, 2016 through November 18, 2016 and receive $350 after completing the offer requirements.
How it Works
- Open your account
- Pay at least two bills per month from your new HSBC checking account via HSBC’s online Bill Pay for three consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening OR Receive at least one qualifying direct deposit per month into your new HSBC checking account for three consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening. A minimum cumulative amount of $3,000 is required.
- Qualified customers will automatically receive a $350 welcome deposit into their new HSBC checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all offer requirements.
- This offer requires each of the elements to be met.
- Customers who held any HSBC personal account between June 6, 2016 and September 6, 2016 are not eligible for this offer.
- A monthly maintenance fee will be incurred if minimum balance requirements ($1,500) are not maintained for your account relationship.
- HSBC Choice Checking, Advance, or Premier account must be open and in good standing at the time of gift fulfillment.
- Limit one welcome deposit of $350 per customer, including all individual and joint accounts – the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
- The welcome deposit to your HSBC checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form(s).
You can open your account and find the full offer terms on the promotion page.
For more info, see: this Doctor of Credit post.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018