Hyatt is offering holders of their co-branded credit card a 10% rebate on points redemptions.
Redeem your Hyatt Gold Passport points for a free night and get 10% of your redeemed points back.
Several people have confirmed with Hyatt that previously booked stays will be eligible for the rebate.
- The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 7/11/2016 and 8/31/2016.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between 7/11/2016 and 10/31/2016 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 10/31/2016.
- You will receive 10% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.
How it Works
- Register for this promotion by August 31, 2016.
- Book a stay – with points or Points + Cash – and complete your stay by October 31, 2016. Free nights at any Category 1 property start at just 5,000 points.
- Get 10% of your redeemed points back. Your points will be deposited directly into your Hyatt Gold Passport account after your completed stay.
If you are eligible, you can register for the promotion here.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018