Hyatt is offering a better deal on their co-branded Chase credit card for customers booking a hotel reservation on their website.
- 2 free nights at Hyatt hotels worldwide in any Category after you spend $2,000 in purchases with the card in the first 3 months from account opening.
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the Hyatt credit card.
- $75 annual fee is not waived.
Update: According to data points on Doctor of Credit, this offer also comes with 5,000 points for adding an authorized user despite it not being mentioned on the app or landing page.
How to Get It
To get this offer to show:
- Go to the Hyatt website and search for a hotel.
- Choose a room and proceed to the final booking screen.
- Near the credit card payment information section, you will see the offer.
Other Hyatt Credit Card Offer
As a reminder, you can also get the Hyatt Credit Card without the statement credit, but with a 5,000 point bonus for adding an authorized user. The link for that offer is on our Best Signup Offers page.
Getting the Best Chase Offers
As a reminder, Chase often has better offers that can be found in similar ways. For more info, see: 8 ways to get the best Chase signup bonus offers.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018