|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hyatt periodically launches promotions for its credit cardholders. During the summer, they always seem to offer a 10% points rebate on award stays, but they’re out with a different offer today.
From now until January 5, 2020, cardholders can get a $50 statement credit when spending $300 or more at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties in the US or Canada.
- Spend $300+ directly with Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels in the US or Canada on your World of Hyatt or Hyatt credit card and get a $50 statement credit.
- Direct link to registration.
- This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made directly at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. or Canada with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (10/01/2019 – 01/05/2020) totaling $300 or more.
- Cardmembers must register for this promotion from October 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $50.
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
If you’ll be booking any paid stays at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties in the next few months, this is an easy way to save $50 while still earning 4x or 3x (depending on which Hyatt credit card you have) when paying for your stay.
The terms exclude gift card purchases, but it should be possible to buy a $300 physical gift card from the front desk of a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House in order to trigger the statement credit.
Even though the $300 spend requirement is valid up until January 5, 2020, registration is required by November 30. It’s therefore worth registering immediately even if you don’t plan on staying at a participating property just in case your plans change after November 30.
Last updated on January 11th, 2020