Hyatt is offering cardholders a potentially great deal – a $250 statement credit when spending $500 or more at their all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara brands.
Even better, this should stack with several other Hyatt promos to make this even more rewarding.
- Spend $500 or more directly with Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts on your World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Card and get a $250 statement credit.
- Direct link to registration.
- Registration required between September 4, 2019 and November 30, 2019.
- Your World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Card must be charged between November 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account. Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $250. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer.
It shouldn’t be too hard spending $500 when booking a Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara stay, so getting $250 back is a decent deal. If you’re lucky enough to find a rate for $250 per night including tax, paying $125 per night for a two night stay at an all-inclusive Hyatt property is a steal.
Be sure to register for this deal now even if you have no immediate intention of booking a Hyatt Ziva or Zilara stay. That’s because registration ends on November 30, 2019 but you can still pay for stays up until March 31, 2020. Seeing as March 31 is the latest date for the charge to hit your card, it should be possible to book a stay beyond that date and have the hotel charge your card early to ensure you get the $250 credit.
Stacking Other Hyatt Promotions
An added bonus of this offer is that it’ll stack with some other Hyatt promos that are running at the moment:
- 500 app bonus – Book a stay through the Hyatt app and get 500 bonus points. Stays have to be completed by September 30, 2019, so they’ll only stack for the next few weeks.
- 500 bonus points at new properties – Depending on what Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara property you’ll be booking, you might be able to earn 500 bonus points. At the time of writing this, Ziva and Zilara properties in Cap Cana are eligible, although the list updates every so often so check back in the future too.
- Double elite nights at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara – You have to register for this promotion by October 31 and stay by November 23.