|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Ibotta app is offering 10% back today on IHG bookings. There also may be a $10 bonus on bookings of $125 or more (it’s possible this is targeted — Stephen received an email noting the $10 bonus, but I have not). Since Ibotta is just like a shopping portal, you’ll still be booking directly with IHG and as such would qualify for all of your normal IHG benefits.
- The Ibotta app is offering 10% back today on IHG bookings plus an additional bonus of $10 (this extra bonus may be targeted) on bookings of $125 or more
- If you’re new to Ibotta, feel free to sign up with one of our referrals with our thanks:
- Valid on new bookings online
- Not valid on bookings made with coupons/promo codes
- Not valid on the purchase of gift cards
- Only valid on purchases made in the US in US currency
- Users may earn up to $100 per shopping trip
- See the Ibotta app for full terms.
Similar to recent offerings for Marriott, this gives you an opportunity to stack some savings with elite benefits / credit, hotel loyalty points, etc. Ibotta isn’t an online travel agency but rather just a shopping portal that works via an app for iPhone or Android. You’ll need to ciick Ibotta’s link and then book online as you normally would. Keep in mind key restrictions like a max of $100 back on each shopping trip. The terms state that it is only valid on purchases made in the US in US currency, so a strict reading of the rules would suggest that this is only valid on domestic properties. YMMV if booking internationally.
Here is a screen shot of the key terms and restrictions:
Last updated on March 23rd, 2019