|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The 2018 IHG Accelerate Q2 promotion is now available for registration. IHG’s latest version of the Accelerate promo will once again feature targeted offers that differ by member and is valid for stays from May 1st through July 31st, 2018. Click the picture below or the link under “the deal” to log in and check for your offer.
- 2018 IHG Accelerate Q2 promotion registration is live
- Direct link to log in and check for your offer
- Must resgister in advance
- A qualifying stay is one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel
- Stays at Holiday Inn Resorts®, Holiday Inn Select and the Holiday Inn Club Vacation® properties count as Stays at the Holiday Inn brand and Stays at InterContinental Alliance® Resort properties count as Stays at the InterContinental brand
- See full terms here
Offers on this will vary and may or may not attract you to make any IHG stays. With the changes to PointBreaks nights, some will find these promotions more or less useful. Here’s my offer:
It wouldn’t be too hard to grab the lion’s share of the points from this deal with just three nights/two stays. One weekend stay at a Holiday Inn Express in May that’s paid for with my IHG card would yield me 11,500 IHG points. If I then stayed at one more Holiday Inn Express before July 31st, I’d earn an additional 22,800 IHG points. In all, three cheap nights would pay out 33,000+ IHG points on top of the normal earnings from those stays. That’s far from exciting, but it isn’t bad either. I doubt I’ll do five nights, and while I really liked the EVEN Hotel Times Square South when I stayed there a year or two ago, fifteen hundred points isn’t enough to sway me to that brand (nor Hotel Indigo or Intercontinental), so I’m sure I’ll pass on that part.
It’s always worth logging in as I have sometimes received offers that are very easy to complete and earn a greater haul of points, which could make a couple of IHG stays worthwhile.
H/T: The Shutterwhale