|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
IHG is offering a discount on award stays at some of its New York City properties, ranging from 18% to 25% off the number of points required for a free night at those properties. This one is valid for stays booked and completed by April 30th. It doesn’t result in amazing deals, but might work out to be decent enough if cash rates are high during your dates.
- Discount on award stays at the following IHG properties in New York City:
- Hotel Indigo Lower East Side: 18% off (was 55K, now 45K)
- Even Times Square: 20% off (was 50K, now 40K)
- Even Midtown East: 22% off (was 45K, now 35K)
- Even Brooklyn: 25% off (was 40K, now 30K)
- Hotel Indigo Brooklyn: 25% off (was 40K, now 30K)
- Direct link to this promotion
- Valid on stays booked and completed by April 30th
This deal is only valid for stays booked and completed by April 30th. Whether or not these rates represent a deal really just hinges on cash rates during your dates. Opportunities arise several times a year to buy IHG points for around half a cent each, so these hotels cost an effective $150-$225 in points. There are times when that’s a small discount and times when it’s not a deal at all, so be sure to check around.
As for the properties themselves, I’ve only stayed at the Even Times Square. I really liked it. Rooms were fitness-themed (with a little workout area and including stretch bands and whatnot) and there was a ping pong table in the lobby that hosted some epic battles between me and my better half. When I stayed, it cost fewer points than it does even in this sale. At 40K, I’d be less excited despite liking the property well enough.
Note that some of these properties impose a “destination fee”, so you’ll want to see the final checkout page before making any final decisions.
H/T: The Points Guy