|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new and targeted Chase Offer that’s offering a 10% statement credit at four IHG brands – Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites.
- Earn 10% back on your IHG stay when you spend $100 or more at the following brands:
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Staybridge Suites
- Candlewood Suites
- Expires September 27, 2019.
- Maximum cashback of $38.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by September 27, 2019.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on mobile wallet purchases.
10% off at these four brands is a good deal, especially because it’ll stack with portal cashback and IHG’s latest Accelerate promotion.
With maximum savings of $38, you’ll max this out when spending $380. Note that you can only use this deal once, so if you have more than one stay at a participating IHG brand before September 27, make sure you use the card with this offer on it for the most expensive stay.
It’s a little disappointing that there’s such a short period of time to take advantage of the offer, although it might be possible to book a future stay and pay for it now if the hotel agrees to that.