|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In what has been a monthly occurrence of the past several months, several shopping portals are once again offering increased payouts for Apple that are likely available today only (8/17/20) — just be sure to note excluded products under Key Terms below.
- Several shopping portals are offering increased payouts today (8/17) only at Apple as follows:
- Most portals have similar restrictions for Apple. Here are the restrictions from Alaska’s portal (but be sure to double-check portal terms at whichever portal you use):
- Please note these terms & conditions: Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple.
- Products not eligible for rewards are the updated iMac 27-inch, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping.
- Orders purchased on the Government or Military and Veteran’s Stores are not eligible for additional rewards.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
I’m not an Apple person myself, but if I was I might consider these increased payouts. Given the current travel landscape, some may prefer 8% cash back to miles, through Alaska Mileage Plan miles would be a good pick if you’re looking for miles.
Keep an eye on the excluded products as things like the Mac Pro and Apple Pro Display XDR are not eligible for miles from Alaska (the same / similar restrictions are usually listed on all of the shopping portal sites).
As noted at the top, we last saw these increased payouts around mid-month each of the past several months (and each time for one day only).