Several increased offers have surfaced on a number of popular credit cards.
CardMatch American Express Offers
Several American Express cards may have increased offers through the CreditCards.com CardMatch tool. While there is no guarantee that you will receive one of these offers, checking shouldn’t have an adverse effect on your credit since no hard inquiry is run.
Possibly Available Offers (UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING OFFERS HAVE EXPIRED):
- American Express Platinum – 100K Membership Rewards after $3K spend in 3 months.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold – 50K Membership Rewards after $1K spend in 3 months.
Gold Delta SkyMiles by American Express – 50K SkyMiles after $1K spend in 3 months + $50 Delta statement credit.(Update: This offer has temporarily expired.)
- American Express Everyday Preferred – 30K Membership Rewards after $2K spend in 3 months.
You can find a link to the CardMatch tool at the top of our Best Signup Offers page.
Increased Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Bonus
A new increased offer on the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card has surfaced. This new bonus works as follows:
- Earn 80,000 points after spending $3K in the first 3 months.
- Earn 7,500 points for adding an authorized user.
- $85 annual fee is NOT WAIVED the first year.
You can find more details of the card along with an application link on the Best Signup Offers page.