|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Several shopping portals are offering increased payouts today for Macy’s purchases, including 15% cash back at UPromise, 10% or 10x at Rakuten, or 9 miles per dollar at the Alaska, American, Delta, or United Airlines shopping portals.
- Several shopping portals are offering increased payouts at Macys.com, including:
- Upromise: 15% cash back
- Rakuten: 10% or 10x Membership Rewards points (Keep in mind that you can currently earn $30 or 3,000 Membership Rewards points with a new account. See this post for details.)
- Alaska Airlines: 9 miles per dollar
- American Airlines: 9 miles per dollar
- Delta Airlines: 9 miles per dollar
- United Airlines: 9 miles per dollar
- Note that terms may vary by portal, so it’s worth checking the fine print. Here are key terms from the United Airlines Mileage Plus Shopping Portal:
- Not eligible on purchases made through adjustments or reorders.
- Not eligible on purchases of gift cards/gift certificates.
- Not eligible on Apple products, mattresses, furniture.
- Not eligible on the following items: sunglasses, rugs, maternity, licensed team apparel, Finish Line, PUREBeauty, Sunglass Hut, Lids, BCBG, Harper Collins books, Melissa and Doug books, DUNLOP, INSPR, Karrimor, Eastern Mountain Sports, Marmot, Gelert, Diem, United by Blue, Sondico, Hydro Flask, Black Diamond, Thule, Jack Wolfskin, MUDDYFOX, ENO, Hugo Boss, Mango, Marc Jacobs, The Fur Vault and London Fog x Jeremy Scott.
- Not eligible on sales from partner sites that have their product listings linked to Macys.com.
- Any return, exchange or other adjustment made at a physical store location for an on-line purchase may result in your purchase being deemed ineligible.
- Not eligible on returns, taxes, shipping, handling, gift wrapping and other service charges.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
These payouts aren’t historical highs for Macy’s, but they are higher than we have seen in recent months since the pandemic pushed many retailers off of portals for a time. Keep in mind that the payouts noted above would all stack nicely with current portal promos being run at each of those portals (see the post that Stephen updated early this morning with details on all of those promos). By stacking a good payout with a portal promo, you may be able to snag a pretty good return if you have something to buy from Macy’s at the moment.
Do note the exclusions as several brands are excluded and the terms note that purchases paid for with a gift card will not count. I’ve received payouts in items paid for with Macy’s gift cards before, but it’s been a while since I last ordered from Macy’s – so it is possible that it has changed.