|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Raise.com is offering increased portal payouts through TopCashBack, Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping, American Airlines eShopping, and the United MileagePlus shopping portal. It is likely that this is a Memorial Day-only deal, so it will probably only be available for a few more hours. Keep in mind the lifetime limits on Raise: once you’ve placed $5K in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you are no longer eligible to earn cash back at TopCashBack. The airline portals note a lifetime cap of $10K in purchases, so you if you’re tapped out at TopCashBack, you may still be able to use an airline portal.
- Earn increased payouts on Raise.com purchases through the following portals:
- Not valid on “Raise Pay” purchases
- Not eligible on orders of over $1K.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back through TopCashBack
- Each of the three airline portals note a lifetime limit of $10K in purchases
You won’t earn rewards when listing gift cards for sale and keep in mind the various limits — you won’t earn portal rewards on orders over $1K and once you have placed $5K in lifetime purchases with Raise, you will not earn cash back through TopCashBack. Each of the three airline portals note a $10K cap on purchases, so you may still be able to earn miles on your purchase if you’re tapped out on cash back but haven’t yet hit the $10K cap.
H/T: GC Galore
Last updated on June 1st, 2019