Bed Bath & Beyond is offering $100 back in “My Funds” (Bed Bath & Beyond rewards) on a $300+ purchase when you buy Sunday or Monday, 12/1 or 12/2/19. This would stack with portal rewards and Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales, so it could certainly be a deal. Further yet, Bed Bath & Beyond seems to sell some forms of travel that might make this interesting. Read on.
- Receive $100 in My Funds Rewards when you spend $300 online at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Direct link to this promotion
- You can earn value (“My Funds”) through the Program by shopping and engaging with Bed Bath & Beyond. We will notify You of various opportunities to earn My Funds.
- In the future, you may be able to upload and consolidate value into My Funds from physical gift cards, merchandise credits, or egift cards into a registered account on www.bedbathandbeyond.com. The value of such My Funds that you upload will never expire.
- MY FUNDS THAT YOU EARN (RATHER THAN UPLOAD) MAY EXPIRE BASED ON THE TERMS OF THE OFFER. Such expiration terms will be communicated with the offer and will be viewable in the account.
- You are not eligible to earn My Funds for purchasing gift cards.
- My Funds are non-transferable and unique to each customer.
- If We suspect You of selling or transferring My Funds value, We may suspend or terminate Your account and You may forfeit the acquired value.
- You can use My Funds wherever Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards are currently accepted such as in store at Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuyBABY, Christmas Tree Shops, World Market and Harmon Face Values. You can also use My Funds online at bedbathandbeyond.com, buybuybaby.com, onekingslane.com and worldmarket.com.
- My Funds are earned on the purchase amount after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is applied.
Program limitations include:
- My Funds are not eligible to be used at Personalization Mall, Decorist, Chef Central, and Of A Kind stores.
- The ability to use My Funds is dependent upon inventory availability.
- The Program is for individual consumers only and is not available to any company or corporate entity/enterprise.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse Your participation in the Program at Our discretion.
- The use of Earned My Funds may be limited to certain products per offer exclusions. Such exclusions will be disclosed with the offer.
- You are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to Your customers or potential customers using these benefits.
- The use of Earned My Funds with coupons, employee discounts, preferred friends discount, corporate or institutional discounts, or other prearranged discounts may be restricted. Such restrictions will be disclosed to You if applicable.
- From time to time, Bed Bath & Beyond may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Program benefits.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Earned My Funds may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages where required by law. Earned My Funds may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages in New Jersey.
- My Funds should be redeemed in one transaction.
- Bed bath & Beyond associates are not eligible to participate in the My Funds Program.
Additionally, from the Frequently Asked Questions:
What products can I order using my My Funds?
You can use My Funds on hundreds of thousands of items.
My Funds are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. My Funds cannot be used for portrait studio services. There are no service fees connected with the use of My Funds value. Value cannot be redeemed until activated. If you choose to print from your Account for use in store protect that print out and treat it as you would protect cash. This value is issued by BBB Value Services Inc.
First, an overview of how it works. Then, why it might be particularly interesting.
I mentioned in our week in review that my wife and I are designated shoppers for the family. We’re purchasing a Roomba for someone in the family (on behalf of someone else) that’s on sale currently for $399.99 (the Roomba 960). TopCashBack is currently offering 8% back or the British Airways shopping portal is offering 8x Avios. I went with 8x Avios to get the following deal:
- Roomba 960 for $399.99 + 3,200 Avios + $100 back in Bed Bath & Beyond Rewards
Additionally, hopefully I’ll earn 3x on my AT&T Access More card for 1,200 ThankYou points. I wish you could split tender online as I have some Happy cards that I bought at a discount that work at Bed Bath & Beyond, but they are in smaller denominations. If this deal is still kicking when I wake up in the morning, maybe I’ll try buying Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards with them online.
I placed my order about half an hour before writing this post and I already see the My Funds pending in my Bed Bath & Beyond account. Interestingly, I was not logged in to my account when placing my order (rookie mistake), but using my registered email address was enough (the order shows up in my order history and the My Funds show up pending when I log into the account associated with the email address I used).
In terms of earning “My Funds”, the FAQs state that these rewards dollars are not earned on the purchase of gift cards. On the redeeming side, it says that they can be redeemed for any merchandise available in-store or online. My instinct is that they probably won’t allow you to buy a gift card with the rewards, but I’ll probably give it a shot to see.
Still, getting $100 back in Rewards plus portal rewards will probably make for some decent deals as we head into Cyber Monday.
Interestingly, BB&B carries some items you might not expect — like all of the various smart home stuff (Google Home, Amazon Echo, etc). They also apparently sell tours through VEBO. I wouldn’t ordinarily expect those to possibly earn Bed Bath & Beyond rewards…..but they all say that they do.
I just stumbled on this late at night, so I didn’t go price checking those against other sites, but I’d bet you can find value in there somewhere (like that $335 Lake Tahoe helicopter tour maybe?). There are also lots of cheaper tours and I assume a single order including more than $300 worth would count.
Search “VEBO” in the search box to find all of the tours. Then you can sort by state / city / experience type / etc. There aren’t a ton (12 in New York State and 19 in Florida for instance). Some of the ones in California look particularly cool.