JCPenney is offering a $25 off $25 coupon with the purchase of $100 or more in gift cards. This combines perfectly with the $10 off $50+ Amex Offer.
How it Works
- Go to a Store and purchase a $100 gift card. They can split the transaction across two Amex cards loaded with the offer.
- You will receive 2 X $10 credits on your American Express cards plus the coupon.
- Spend the coupon on eligible items between 11/27-12/25/16.
- Limit one coupon per transaction.
- Does not apply to Best Value, Levi’s, Disney Collection, Disney Tsum Tsum, Fisher-Price, Licensed Team Sports Merchandise, Columbia, Nike, Converse, Clarks, Athletic Shoes, Jewelry Trunk Shows, Modern Bride Diamond Vault, Pre-Owned Watches, Garmin, Sephora, Food, Penney Lane, Electrics/Electronics, Appliances, Hunter Douglas, In-Home Custom Window Treatments, Tempur-Pedic, Installed Flooring, Toys, Baby Gear, Personalized Jewelry, Wigs and Extensions, Purchase with Purchase Items, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, Furniture Outlet purchases, Closing Store Purchases, current orders and prior purchases, or in combination with other coupon(s). Can be combined with earned JCPenney Rewards.
You can find the full terms here.
Need to Know
- eGift cards are included in this deal, but they are sold by Cashstar and thus won’t trigger the Amex Offers.
- The $25 off $25 coupon won’t combine with other coupons such as percentage off.
- You can only use one $25 off $25 coupon per transaction.
HT: Doctor of Credit