|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Plastiq has offered to waive the fee for select Frequent Miler readers on up to $1500 in payments made between now and end of day 8/31 (11:59pm PT). If you’re eligible, you should receive an email from Plastiq with the subject heading “Just for You: Use Plastiq for Free!” and a banner like this:
- Eligible readers will receive an email like the one shown above with the subject heading “Just for You: Use Plastiq for Free!“
- Those readers will be able to make up to $1500 in bill payments through end of day Saturday with no fees.
- Make sure that your credit card is processed by 8/31. Click here for details about processing dates
- Readers are eligible if they signed up for Plastiq using our affiliate link between July 6, 2019 at 12:01am through August 28, 2019 at 4pm PT. Further, they must have indicated they were a business during sign up or completed the SMB verification process by phone between July 6, 2019 at 12:01am through August 28, 2019 at 4pm PT.
- Eligible readers will receive an email like the one shown above. There is no need to register for this promotion.
- Eligible users will enjoy no Plastiq fee on payments up to $1,500, with a processing date on or before August 31, 2019 at 11:59pm PT. (Click here for details about processing dates).
- Promotional rate can be applied an unlimited number of times before the expiration date, but cannot exceed $1,500 in total across all payments. Otherwise any payment in excess of $1,500 will incur the standard Plastiq Fee.
- Offer is non-transferrable and exclusive only for the Plastiq account registered to the same email address as the recipient of the email.
If you receive an email like the one shown above, then you might as well take advantage of the fee-free $1500. It could be worth it to pay some bills early too (since payments must be made by end of day Saturday), especially if you’re working on completing minimum spend requirements on a new credit card.
I would have preferred to do a similar promotion for all readers, not just those that signed up as businesses during the eligibility window, but at least some (hopefully many) readers will benefit.
To learn more about Plastiq, please see: Complete Guide to Plastiq.
Last updated on September 1st, 2019