If you have Kimpton stays coming up between now and September 30, 2019, you’ll want to try to sync the latest Amex Offer for Kimpton Hotels: Spend $300 or more, get $60 back.
- New Amex offer out for Kimpton Hotels that’s good at any Kimpton location globally: Spend $300+, get $60 back.
- Find this offer in your online account or you may be able to add it via Amex Connect at this link
- Expires 9/30/19
- Valid at any Kimpton location globally
- Not valid on purchases of gift cards, points, etc
- Not valid at any other IHG brand
- See your offer for full terms
Surprisingly, this Kimpton offer is available at properties worldwide. I find that surprising since Amex offers for most chains, even Marriott and Hilton (with whom Amex issues co-branded credit cards), are usually limited to the US and US territories (we have seen country-specific offers for Hilton UK and Australia, but none for other countries that I can recall and none worldwide with other chains). Of course, to my knowledge, the number of international Kimpton properties is somewhat limited — though I’m sure some people have used their final uncapped IHG certificates to book the Kimpton Seafire, where this offer could come in handy towards the resort fees and/or food.
The gift card terms exclude gift card purchases, though we don’t know for sure whether or not a front desk GC purchase would work (I’m not even positive whether or not Kimpton sells gift cards at the front desk?). Past offers for Hyatt and Marriott have been triggered by gift card purchases at the front desk, so I suspect it may also work with Kimpton if they do indeed sell gift cards at the front desk. YMMV.