Update: The Kmart gift cards are out of stock, but the eBay Bucks promo and portal cashback remain for other deals.
PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay is selling $50 Kmart gift cards for $44 with a limit of 5.
Save Even More
- You can earn an additional 1.3% cashback from iConsumer (up to $20 per month) or 1.2% from Giving Assistant
- You can earn 2% in eBay Bucks. Note: Some members have been targeted with an offer to earn up to 8% in eBay Bucks today and tomorrow.
- If you pay with a Chase Ink card through PayPal, you should earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points.
Need to Know
- For more information on saving the most money while shopping at Sears, see: Sears and Kmart Extreme Stacking
- Sears & Kmart’s parent company is in financial trouble and Kmart just announced the closing of 64 more stores. For more info, see: Bet You Didn’t Know Sears Shutdown, RadPad Issues, and Southwest Standby
Other Discounted Cards
There are a few other discounted cards as well. You can find all of the discounted cards here.
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes:|
|iConsumer||Earn free shares shares of iConsumer stock (promotion details vary over time)||With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out the cash back.|