Kohl’s has a number of promotions running through 2/29 which can be combined for a big savings.
The following promotions can be stacked together:
- 20% off with the code YES2YOU
- $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent.
- 3X points or 15% in Yes2You Rewards (Make sure to register for the rewards program first.)
Additional ways to save:
- Earn 6.4% cashback through iConsumer or less through another portal.
- Purchase discounted gift cards for 5-15% off face value
If you purchase an item that costs $125, it would be reduced to $100 with the coupon code and your out of pocket cost would be $90 assuming you were able to get a gift card at 10% off of face value.
You would also earn:
- $20 in Kohl’s Cash
- $15 in Yes2You Rewards
- $6.40 in portal cashback from iConsumer
For more info about Kohl’s and other ways to save, see: Kohls: Extreme Stacking coupons, gift cards, portals, and more
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes:|
|iConsumer||Earn free shares shares of iConsumer stock (promotion details vary over time)||With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out the cash back.|