UPDATE: TopCashBack has added the following terms to the deal:
20% cashback on Kohl’s gift cards only available on Kohl’s $100 denomination gift cards. Cashback is not available for any other denomination gift card. Offer expires 11/21/14; limit 4 per customer. Cashback is only available on $100 denomination Kohl’s gift cards purchased through TopCashback on genuine, tracked and approved transactions.
UPDATE 2 (11/19): TopCashBack has confirmed with me that e-gift cards do count. Remember that there is a 4 per customer limit and that you must buy $100 denomination gift cards.
This week only:
TopCashBack is offering 20% cash back when you click through their portal to GiftCardMall and buy a $100 Kohl’s gift card.
- Physical gift cards require a small shipping fee ($1.99 for one), so I would recommend e-gift cards unless this is intended to be a gift for someone else.
- There is no stated limit on how many you can buy, so my assumption is that you can buy as many as you would like.
- The deal specifically mentions Kohl’s $100 Gift Card, so I wouldn’t recommend buying any other denominations or gift cards for any other store.
- Make sure to copy screen images as you go since there is always a chance that the portal won’t automatically give you the expected rebate. Any proof you have of the purchase and the offer may be helpful when submitting a claim.
- When using gift cards, this 20% rebate is just the beginning of the savings that are possible. When buying items online, you can stack this with additional shopping portal rebates, multiple coupon codes, Kohls rewards, and you can earn Kohls cash when they run those promotions.
- If you haven’t already signed up for TopCashBack, you can find my signup link here (along with links for many sites and programs).
Hat Tip: Leigh