This week has seen the appearance of a few excellent limited-time offers — catch those and several others before they disappear!
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Today at 6pm Eastern time
- Double Avios at the British Airways Shopping Portal: While it’s no longer possible to “buy” Avios at 0.67 cents per point, there are still some excellent payouts at or near 24-month highs. Bonuses like these can be great when used for rarely-discounted items or in conjunction with Amex Offers. For example, Tumi bags at eBags currently come with approximately 15% back in eBags rewards and there is also an Amex Offer for eBags — stacking with 24x from British Airways yields a decent return. Be sure to check exclusions – for example, eBags excludes all electronics.
Expiring this week
- Ebates Triple Cash Back Week: I can’t find an exact expiration date for this, but it started on March 1st, so I imagine it will end by mid-week.
Expiring March 6
- Marriott/SPG Category Changes (March 6, 2017). Lock in lower rates now for properties increasing in price on March 7th.
Expiring March 7
Expiring March 12
- New Amex Offer: Save $75 off $300+ at HotelStorm (Expires 3/12/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
- $10 Dunkin’ Donuts eGift Card for $5 [Targeted]: Always nice to save a few bucks on something you’re going to buy anyway.
- $2500 in fee free credit card spend for business card holders. The terms say that you must sign up with a referral link from someone who received a targeted business referral offer and you must make a payment of at least $100 by March 31st. Terms state that there is no limit to the number of businesses you can refer, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t end the referral codes earlier. Sign up sooner rather than later.
- CitiBusiness AAdvantage 50K offer without 24-month language. Links without 24-month language come and go. If you want the card, get it while you can.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 35K point sign up bonuses on both Amex SPG cards: These offers might not be listed in our top 10, but they are very strong. Starpoints are very valuable not only towards Starwood hotels, but also in terms of transfer to airline miles or Marriott Rewards. If you’ve been considering these cards, now is a great time to jump. (Expires 4/5/17)
- 25K sign up bonus on the Cathay Pacific credit card: I’d probably pass on this one, but it’s a new offer out that may be of interest to some.
- 20K Bonus Membership Rewards points on $1K spend at Air France via Amex Offers. This offer is no longer available to be added to new cards. If you have added it, don’t forget to use it before it expires. (Expires 4/14/17)
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- New Amex Offer: $35 off $175+ at Hampton & Hilton Garden Inn (Expires 3/17/17)
- Book Singapore award tickets for fewer miles (with fuel surcharges) (Award chart changes 3/23/17)
- [Targeted] Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card Expires 3/29/17)
- 10% back on hotel or car rental bookings through Chase Ultimate Rewards portal (Expires 3/31/17)
- Hotel Transfers Will Count Towards the Southwest Companion Pass through March 31! (Expires 3/31/17)[Hot]
- Vancouver winter hotel deal: Great 1st night rebates on prepaid rates (Expires 4/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Targeted Plastiq offer for 2 months of free payments when scheduling 6 payments (Must schedule first payment for 3/31/17 or earlier)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- [Targeted] Earn 2X Points on Purchases of $5,000+ with your Amex Business Platinum Card (Expires 4/18/17)
- [Targeted?] Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Delta Skymiles through partners