Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around. This week, we have fee-free visa gift cards ending today as well as 4X fuel points at Kroger. You could go to a Macerich Mall and load up on gift cards to bring to Kroger for 4X fuel rewards! Both of those deals end today, so time is of the essence.
If you’re interested in any of these offers, there’s no time like the present and no telling when some may end. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- Kroger 4X fuel points on gift cards Extra fuel points on all gift cards through today.
- Fee-free Visa Gift Cards at Macerich Malls: Today is the last day. If you have a chance to swing by the mall, grab some gift cards.
- 15% cash back at 200+ stores for Ebates birthday week: This cash back event is scheduled to end tonight.
Expiring Monday, May 15th
- Earn bonus IHG points with A Spring Offer Just For You (Expires 5/15/17)
Expiring Tuesday, May 16th
- $10 off of $50 Mastercard (and other gift cards) at ACME / Safeway / Albertson’s / Von’s: This sale offers a decent savings on several different gift card types.
|Won’t Last Long|
- 15% cash back at Staples & 200+ stores for Ebates birthday week: Not sure exactly which day this ends, but it will likely end early this week.
- Great deal on a 60″ 4K Home Theater Display at Dell with cash back & price protection: A great deal that is still available as of the time of writing, though check to make sure that Ebates is still offering 15% on their end.
- Great hotel point value near LAX, and a magic mirror: This deal doesn’t have any sort of scheduled end date, but I would suggest booking this one if you have the points and the desire to go to LA.
- Direct link: Alaska 30k + $100 statement credit + $0 companion fare: While we don’t have a firm end date on this offer, BOA says that it is limited-time. We were surprised to see that the $100 statement credit stuck around to be bundled with the $0 companion fare. This is a great offer that is worthy of consideration.
- 20K points per referral with Chase Ink; Earn up to 100K: We don’t know when this referral offer will end, but it’s an excellent offer. Even as an Ink Plus holder, you can refer people to the Ink Business Preferred and score a nice referral bonus.
- HOT: Business Class, Jun/Jul/Aug NYC-Naples from ~$1860 RT; Sicily less / France for $2k: Apparently, sub-$2k is becoming the new normal for transatlantic business class as fares lie this one continue to persist. Terrific use of British Airways Extreme Stacking / Alaska Airlines premium bonuses. Check the post for details.
- #Business Class to Europe under $2K on Singapore, Delta, United, American & more: The Singapore sale has ended, but several of the other fares in this post are still alive.
- Get 50k AA miles with new DirecTV service & contract: When I click the link, the offer initially shows 25K AA miles. After a minute or two, the offer refreshes to show the higher bonus. 50K miles is more generous than what we normally see for DirecTV sign up incentives. The current “promotional” pricing is slated to end May 20th, but the 50K mileage payout could end sooner. If you’re interested, consider taking advantage sooner rather than later.
- Autumn fares to Europe fall: East and West Coast to Scandinavia from $360’s RT (or less) and From ~$309 RT Aug/Sept/Oct on Star Alliance, Oneworld, & Icelandair: East Coast to Scandinavia: Some of the east coast fares have dropped — I saw Icelandair available from Boston to Copenhagen at $325 RT. I believe you could add a stopover to that for free.
- $100/10k points per referral with Chase Freedom and Sapphire Preferred [Targeted?]: Chase referral bonuses come and go. I do not see an end date in the terms of any of my referral offers, but these increased offers surely won’t last forever.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Best ever offer on Amex Hilton cards: Up to 100k + free weekend night!: Hilton points are worth a mostly fixed value, but that makes it easy to peg the value of these signup bonuses. I think either could be a good choice depending on your spend patterns. (Expires 5/31/15)
- Free $100 annual travel credit with new FNBO TravElite card: This newly refreshed card has added some great ongoing benefits and eliminated its annual fee, making it well worth a look.
- 107.5k Chase Marriott offer is now public: A great offer on a card that’s worth keeping if you can get more than $85 in value out of the annual free night certificate, which shouldn’t be too hard.
- Targeted United Explorer Card Offers: Up to 75K Miles
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- 30% Transfer Bonus to Virgin Atlantic from Membership Rewards (Expires 5/22/17)
- JetBlue Transfer Bonus + Sale from $34 / 1500 points: The fare sale is over, but the transfer bonus is on until 5/31/17.
- 25% bonus when converting hotel points to American AAdvantage (Expires 6/15/17)
- Hilton Go More Get More + New Amex Platinum Promotion + Amex offer = A little savings and a lot of points: This post combines several deals. The Amex Offers begin expiring 6/30/7. Go More Get More ends August 31st.
- Up to 5K Starpoints with Delta flights [Targeted] (Register by 5/31/17, fly by 7/31/17)
- HUGE stackable point earnings through Club Carlson (Expires 5/31/17)
- $100 back on $600 at Amex Travel (works on refundable hotels) (Expires 5/31/17)
- Stacking Citi Prestige for “3 nights free” with SPG (sort of): Must both book and stay by 6/1/17 for the SPG discount.
- 10,000+ American Airlines miles with 4 partner offers (Expires 6/15/17)
- Hertz one-way for $8 per day from FL or AZ, economy to full size car rentals (Expires 6/15/17)
- Amazing Deal (Maybe): 5k SAS miles per cheap Hertz rental: Well, this turned out to be a flop. While I received 5K miles for my first rental, I have yet to receive miles for my second rental (the next day) and Hertz changed the terms of the promotion to require a 3-day rental. One reader is reporting that he was told he would not receive the miles on a one-day rental he reserved before the program terms were changed. If you have one-day rentals booked and intended to take advantage of this promotion, you may want to contact Hertz about cancelling. On the other hand, if you have any 3-day or longer rentals planned, this promotion can still be good, but nowhere near amazing. Rentals must be reserved by 6/30/17 for pick up by 9/30/17).
- Amex Offer: $40 back on $200 at JetBlue: Highly targeted, but a nice savings if you plan to fly with JetBlue (Expires 6/30/17)
- One-way car rentals from Florida for $4.95 per day (Expires 6/30/17)
- First World of Hyatt Promotion – Double Points (Expires 6/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer might get even better than advertised: Online offer expires 6/30/17. After using it, you should unlock an in-store only deal that is good until 10/30/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion now says you will have membership through the end of July, so it appears to have been extended.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Capital One 360 – $200 Money Market Bonus – Publicly Available (1% APY & Requires $10,000 Deposited): This one comes courtesy of Doctor of Credit, but is getting a nod here because it’s an easy $200 if you have the cash to deposit. According to Doctor of Credit, there is no minimum time the money must remain in the bank — it seems that you can deposit to earn the bonus and withdraw immediately. (Expires 6/30/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)