Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some other deals that are due to end soon.
There are only four deals ending this week, but they could prove to be useful if you’ll be booking any paid travel this week or shopping online.
Ibotta has been offering increased cashback at several travel partners all week. While not all of the increased rates are amazing, some of them are higher than you’ll get through other shopping portals, so they’re definitely worth checking.
A Wyndham Rewards promotion offering bonus points for La Quinta stays is ending, as are a United MileagePlus shopping portal promotion and a decent gift card promotion at Stop & Shop.
Below you’ll find this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week. You can find all the deals that won’t be ending soon on our Current Deals resource.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Ibotta: Increased Cashback Rates With Some Travel Sites (IHG 8%, Choice 9% & More) (Expires 5/20/19 at 2:59am, so effectively midnight Pacific on May 19)
- United MileagePlus Shopping Bonus: Earn Up To 1,700 Bonus Miles By May 19 (Expires 5/19/19)
Expires Monday, May 20, 2019
- Stay At Any La Quinta & Earn 900 Bonus Wyndham Rewards Points (Expires 5/20/19)
Expires Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Stop & Shop: Spend $100 on select gift cards, get $15 off next purchase (Expires 5/23/19)
|Won’t Last Long|
- Great business class fares to/from Europe (~$1100 / ~$648) (Can’t believe these are still alive — great prices and still kickin’.)
- New Alaska Business 40K offer
- Chase Freedom Unlimited 3X everywhere back in-branch (This is also available online.)
- 75K and 65K AA offers (non-affiliate)
- 3% back at Staples with Dosh
- Founderscard free trial for 3 months (then $395/yr)
- Conrad & Waldorf offer: $100 per night resort credit (stackable)
- Cheap RT flights to Korea from $434 (west) to $520 (east)
- Highest-ever 120K Radisson card offer
- 60K Southwest personal card offers back
- Targeted: Aeroplan transfer bonus from Membership Rewards (10%-20%)
- 75K AA offer on Aviator Business card
- Aviator Red now comes with a companion certificate
- 70K miles with new Hawaiian Business card bonus
- Get New BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership For $25
- Delta One to Asia for up to 9 people, 47K each. Wide open availability.
- Buy Avios pretty cheap through Spanish Groupon
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- None ending this month.
- Many new Hilton offers (could stack w/ resort credit) (Offers expire 5/30/19, 5/31/19 & 6/30/19)
- Airbnb: Save $25 Off $50 Experiences With Mastercard & Using Promo Code PRICELESS (Expires 5/31/19)
- Hilton Mexico Amex Offer: Spend $500+ & Get $100 Back (Expires 5/31/19)
- St. Regis Amex Offer: Spend $500+ And Get $100 Back (Expires 5/31/19)
- IHG Point Breaks live for stays through 5/31 (Expires 5/31/19)
- 1K Aeroplan miles per weekend night w/ Marriott (Expires 5/31/19)
- Alaska Airlines: Earn MVP/MVP Gold After 2/4 Round Trip Flights (Expires 5/31/19)
- 4,000 SAS Eurobonus miles w/ Avis rental (Expires 5/31/19)
- Capital One adds JetBlue and offers transfer bonus (2:1.5 with the bonus) (Expires 5/31/19)
- One-way rentals from Florida from $8 per day (Expiration dates vary from 5/31/19 to 6/30/19)
- Gyft: Save 15% On $50 Hotels.com Gift Cards With Promo Code TRAVEL19 (Expires 5/31/19)
- New round of FedEx offers: 25% back on shipping, 10% office & freight (Expires 5/31/19)
- Plastiq promo: 1% fee for Mastercards [Widely Targeted] (Expires 5/31/19)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month
- Chase Sapphire Banking: 60K points w/ $75K deposit (upgrades also possible)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)
Other Helpful Resources