Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This week, we see the end of the AT&T Access More card earning 3x on gift card and mortgage payments, a shopping portal even ends tonight, and at least one of a number of recently-added Amex Offers is expiring. We also posted a number of short-term deals this week, some of which are still available. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Saturday, July 22nd, 2017
- Citi AT&T nixes 3X manufactured spend: This week marks your last chance to earn 3X on several types of payments.
- New Amex Offers: Cheap wine, Tickets, Hotel, & Organic meals: (Sun Baskets expires this week)
|Won’t Last Long|
- Amex Offers: Walmart.com & Jet.com Both of these offers expire on 7/31/17. The Jet offer disappeared from the sync list very quickly. If you’ve synced wither of these offers, be sure to use them before they are gone.
- New 50K offer, but I don’t recommend applying yet: We don’t know an expiration date on this offer. It’s surely limited time, but probably not so limited as to make it necessary to move before changes are announced to the Prestige card.
- Not targeted: $100 Toys R Us for $90 or less
- Easy win: $160 in Visa Gift Cards for test drives
- $30 off $60 at Amazon for $0.01 in points: This is a terrific offer if you can get it to work. Unfortunately, not all users can get it to work — but for those who can, use this before it disappears.
- Match to 105K-point IHG Offer: If you have recently applied for the IHG card under an offer worth less than 105K total, you may be able to match it to this excellent offer. This is as good as it gets with IHG, so take advantage while you can.
- $85 back on a $256 hotel booking (more for new users): This deal has no set expiration date, but surely won’t last forever.
- Big discounts on Google Express: The promotional value on this Groupon expires on 8/31/17. I’m surprised this one is still around and functioning. Get it while it lasts!
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 45K / 18K bonuses on Wyndham Credit Cards
- Bye bye Fairmont card. I hardly knew ya…: Not a signup bonus, but this seemed to fit with the credit card category. As of August 15th, the Fairmont card will be no longer and existing users will be product changed. Read on for more detail. (Expires 8/15/17)
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- 50K easy American Airlines miles – increased Barclaycard Aviator offer: Another limited-time offer without a clear expiration. With only a single purchase and payment of the annual fee (that is to say no minimum spend amount required), this offer is a great deal. AA really seems to be promoting this offer — it was in the in-flight magazine and on the TV monitors on the plane — leading me to believe that this should be around for at least a month. Still, without knowing for sure I would encourage you to take advantage sooner rather than later if this is of interest.
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Amex Offer: $60 back on $300 or more at Hilton & Curio Collection (Expires 7/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- New Flying Blue promo awards for fall travel (Book by 7/31/17)
- $20 off Avis rental, no minimum (Reserve by 8/11/17 for travel through 12/31/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- Transfer bonus from Citi to Hilton: Even with the bonus, this is one to skip unless you’re topping off your account for an award (Expires 9/20/17)
- $30 Amazon Gift Card, Free Friday night with 2 Club Carlson Promos: A couple of good promotions here if you have upcoming stays with Club Carlson properties. One promotion ends 9/4/17 and the other 9/30/17.
- $50 back on $150 at AirBnB [Targeted Amex Offer]: Great offer if you’ve got it, but highly targeted. (Ends 9/8/17)
- Fast-track to A-list [Targeted?]: Must register before flying and complete travel by 9/30/17.
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- New Amex Offers: Marriott, Best Buy, Five Guys, More (Offers begin expiring 9/4/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: This promotion keeps getting extended. As of July 2017, it says your membership would be valid until the end of October 2017. The $5 off of $50 coupon still works as well.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Free Virgin Mobile + Virgin Atlantic / Alaska discounts: Deal or no deal? (Expires 7/31/17)
- Free $10 credit with Amazon Cash (Expires 7/31/17)
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- Easy $25 with Thank You Preferred [Targeted?]: Register by 8/31/17, purchase by 9/30/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- $30 or 3,000 points back at Overstock (Expires 9/4/17)
- Wine for less than $2 a bottle: TopCashBack has stopped paying out on Martha Stewart Wine Co, so your per-bottle price will be a bit higher, but still excellent for wines that readers have reported are pretty good so far. This is definitely a deal to persue. (Expires 9/30/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)