Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This past week, it felt like it was raining Membership Rewards points. See all of the bold print deals (indicates we added it this week) involving Membership Rewards: 6K for skiing, 10K for skiing or staying in New York, 5K/10K for shopping at Boxed.com, 5K for buying or renewing Amazon prime, 30K for advertising with Yelp — the hits just keep on coming. And don’t forget to use at least one point to save 20% at Amazon if you’re eligible — I would have bought a deal there yesterday if I’d have remembered that discount. Ending this week, your chance to earn up to 5K American miles with a car rental, savings with Hilton, and another $100 back at MR PORTER. And while those are all scheduled to end this week, don’t forget to check out the offer to stack an extra 2% back at Sam’s Club — while it has no end date, we’re betting that one might not last forever. More on those offers below.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- Up to 5K AA miles with car rental (Rental must start by 10/15/17)
- SPG to AA Transfer Bonus Up to 30% (but I don’t recommend it (Expires 10/15/17)
Expires Tuesday, October 17th
- Save on TV or cell service and Hilton: The Hilton offer expires 10/17/17 (TV/cell offer expires next month)
Expires Wednesday, October 18th
- $118 off a GoPro offer returns for some [targeted]: The GoPro model in this post has sold out and MR PORTER says it will not be available again. However, they do carry some other electronics that may be of interest to some readers.
|Won’t Last Long|
- Extra 2% back at Sam’s Club with Dosh (No set expiration date, but this is unlikely to last long-term)
- A great stack if you can find it w/ Sprint S7 Edge, 25K AA (The AA miles offer ends 12/31/17, but the S7 Edge offer is likely dead in most areas, but may still be available in a few)
- 20% off at Amazon w/ 1 point [Targeted, $50 max discount] (This one ends 10/23/17, but it’s always possible this type of offer fills up before it’s expiration date. I was kicking myself for not remembering to use it on something yesterday, so keep in mind that you have just over a week left)
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- 10K Starpoints added to this signup bonus (Expired 11/1/17)
- Great Delta 60K/70K offers now available (Expires 11/18/17)
- INCREDIBLE: Companion Pass with a single purchase! [Targeted] (Expires 11/30/18 — this offer is targeted at the moment, but there are rumors that it may extend to all California residents at some point this week. That may prove to be incorrect, but keep your eye out if you weren’t initially targeted). This may be the deal of the year for those able to do it and make good use of the Companion Pass.
- 60K offers return on Citi AA cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Jet Blue all-time high offer of 40K points: Nice offer for JetBlue flyers.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- IHG 85K offer now includes $50 statement credit (but you might do better): A slightly enhanced offer, but in the post we reference how to get an even better offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- New 50K offer on Cathay Pacific card: The Asia Miles program is well worth a look. While 50K miles on their own aren’t wildly exciting, the ease of amassing enough for a reasonably-priced round-the-world journey might make this low-hanging fruit particularly attractive.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: Word is that this one could be ending “soon”, though we don’t know how soon that is.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Targeted offers for 30K-35K Starpoints (Expires 12/31/17)
- Citi offers 25% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 10/25/17)
- Doublestack Hilton offers for $100 back?: The Amex Offers expires 10/30, the Slickdeals rebate has already ended
- Avios transfer bonus: solid use of SPG/Marriott points (Expires 10/31/17)
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: (Expires 10/31/17)
- Free night anywhere with 2 stays: You must check out of your second stay no later than 11/1/17 and pay with Masterpass.
- Transfer bonus to United: 30%, more or less (Expires 11/30/17)
- 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic (Expires 11/30/17)
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- 10K+ Membership Rewards with each of these new offers The first of these offers expires 12/5/17.
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends December 31st, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by December 31st
- $40 back at Doubletree with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/31/17)
- 1K bonus Amtrak points with SPG (Expires 12/31/17)
- 2500 points for four small purchases [Targeted?] (Expires 12/31/17)
- 6K points for skiing in Aspen [Targeted] (Expires 1/12/18)
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- New Amex Offer: 4K/5K Membership Rewards for spending at Nest.com [Targeted]: (Expires 10/30/17)
- Hurry: Add Offers for Dell & Lenovo [Targeted] (Dell Expires 10/31/17) (Lenovo Expires 11/16/17)
- The 1800Flowers Amex Offer is Back. Do we care? (Expires 10/31/17)
- Crazy good Amex AT&T offer: Spend $150 get $100 [highly targeted] (Expires 10/31/17)
- Confirmed not targeted: Up to 4x Ultimate Rewards w/ mobile wallet & Sapphire card (Expires 11/4/17)
- 5K/10K more Membership Rewards or $50 back with Boxed offer (Expires 11/8/17)
- Free Amazon Music Unlimited with Citi card ($30 credit must be claimed by 11/14/17)
- $15 credit with Android Pay & Discover [Targeted] (Expires 11/20/17)
- 25K Membership Rewards with $1K cruise booking [Targeted] (Expires 11/27/17)
- Free $10 Amazon credit & what I used it on (Credit expires 11/30/17)
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- 5.5x on groceries, 4x on gas & more extra point offers [Targeted] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Double points with Club Carlson Visa (Expires 12/31/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
- Awesome: 5K points for Amazon Prime Membership [Targeted] (Expires 3/2/18)
- 30K Membership Rewards w/ new Yelp offer (Expires 4/9/18)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)
Last updated on November 2nd, 2017