Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
If you’re looking to unleash your inner alchemist, today is your last chance to buy Choice points at a bonus. Don’t forget to claim your free credit towards Amazon Music Unlimited by Tuesday. I’ve already maxed out the Best Buy gift card deal, but you’ll want to check that out before Saturday if you haven’t already. In addition to those deals and others expiring this week, we posted a very good deal last night about buying IHG points on the cheap — see more in the won’t last long section below. Read on for all that and more.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Tuesday, November 14th
- Free Amazon Music Unlimited with Citi card ($30 credit must be claimed by 11/14/17)
- Up to 25% back on JetBlue redemption: This promotion looks great. Anyone can get 15% of redeemed points back. Credit card holders get an additional 10%. See the post for more details.
Expires Saturday, November 18th
|Won’t Last Long|
- FTU Expo (free entry and free swag) and the FTU Signature manufactured spend corner: I don’t know whether or not there are any free entries left, but the discount codes should still work — though I imagine they will be cut off at some point in the coming days as the event is coming up next weekend. Events like this helped me build and expand my knowledge of points & miles, and it’s always great to network with other enthusiasts. We hope to see you there — and if you see us, come say hi.
- Buy IHG points under .49 cents per point!: This one does have an end date of November 29th, but I wanted to highlight it here because it is an excellent opportunity to buy points at a rate that could be very favorable if you have a decent redemption lined up.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- Uber Visa app is now live: There is no set expiration date for this offer, but it is a new card that may be of interest to some readers.
- Big Virgin Atlantic “90K” offer returns
- New Savor card earns 3% back on dining
- New 50K signup offer worth $500 in travel
- 60K offers return on Citi AA cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Marriott 120K offer now public: There are two offers out on the Marriott credit card. See this post for info about the new 120K offer and a link for a comparison of all of the Marriott/SPG offers.
- 40K AA miles w/ 1 purchase: New Aviator Business card link
- 60K JetBlue miles with newly increased offer: This is the best offer we’ve ever seen on this card.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Targeted offers for 30K-35K Starpoints (Expires 12/31/17)
- Didn’t see this coming: New 125K Hilton offer (Expires 1/17/18)
- 25% Transfer bonus to JetBlue from Membership Rewards (Expires 11/30/17)
- PUBLIC: Companion Pass after 1 purchase for California residents! (Expires 11/30/17)
- Transfer bonus to United: 30%, more or less (Expires 11/30/17)
- 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic (Expires 11/30/17)
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- 30% transfer bonus from Marriott to AA…probably not worth it (Expires 12/5/17)
- 10K+ Membership Rewards with each of these new offers The first of these offers expires 12/5/17.
- 20% transfer bonus to Aeroplan from Membership Rewards [Targeted] (Expires 12/10/17)
- 30% transfer bonus from hotels to Aeroplan….with one big exclusion (Expires 12/11/17)
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- 33% Transfer bonus to Hilton Honors (Expires 12/15/17)
- No more Starpoints for Uber from December 17: You will no longer earn Starpoints with Uber after 11:59pm EST on 12/17.
- Buy Marriott points for 0.7 cents each (Expires 12/29/17)
- If you’re going to Vancouver, grab a gift card (Expires 12/31/17)
- Status match to top-tier with National Rental Cars (Expires 12/31/17)
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends 12/31, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by 12/31
- Low-hanging fruit: 3K points for a dollar (or less): (Expires 12/31/17)
- New Hertz offer stacks for 15% back total + United miles: (Expires 12/31/17)
- $40 back at Doubletree with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/31/17)
- 1K bonus Amtrak points with SPG (Expires 12/31/17)
- 2500 points for four small purchases [Targeted?] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Now up to 100K at 1mi/$1 investing with Lending Club (Expires 1/9/17)
- 6K points for skiing in Aspen [Targeted] (Expires 1/12/18)
- IHG Point Breaks list is live for bookings through 1/31/18 (Expires 1/31/18)
- IHG Point Breaks list Oct 30-Jan 31st: The list goes live on 10/30 and is available through 1/31/18.
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Hurry: Add Offers for Dell & Lenovo [Targeted] (Dell Expired 10/31/17) (Lenovo Expires 11/16/17)
- Bonus miles for shopping online: Holiday Bonuses with AA, UA, and Southwest (These expire 11/19 or 11/20)
- $15 credit with Android Pay & Discover [Targeted] (Expires 11/20/17)
- 6% back at Walmart for Thanksgiving & Black Friday (6% Expires 11/24, 3% expires 12/31)
- 25K Membership Rewards with $1K cruise booking [Targeted] (Expires 11/27/17)
- Free $10 Amazon credit & what I used it on (Credit expires 11/30/17)
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- Hot new Dell offer for $50/5K back on $299 [Targeted] (Expires 12/21/17)
- New Google Express offer: $20 or 2K back on $50 (Expires 12/28/17)
- $30 off of $60 at Amazon with 1 Membership Rewards point [Targeted] (Expires 12/31/17)
- 50% transfer bonus: Hotels to Asia Miles (Expires 12/31/17)
- Cool promo: Earn 50K bonus AA miles w/ partner activity (Expires 12/31/17)
- Awesome new offers to save $$ at many stores (Best Buy and many others expire 12/31/17)
- 20K Membership Rewards, $5 back on $5 & other new offers (KLM and Gilt offers expire 12/31, QT 1/15/18)
- 5.5x on groceries, 4x on gas & more extra point offers [Targeted] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Double points with Club Carlson Visa (Expires 12/31/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
- Awesome: 5K points for Amazon Prime Membership [Targeted] (Expires 3/2/18)
- 30K Membership Rewards w/ new Yelp offer (Expires 4/9/18)
Bank Account Bonuses