There are many gift card deals available today from Sam’s Club (see below for how to avoid the non-member surcharge) and eBay.
The Sam’s Club offers would stack nicely with the new Amex Offer out for 5x at Sam’s (See: New offer for 5x at Sam’s Club (up to 1500 additional points) [Targeted]). Update: That offer is only available in–store and I believe these offers are online-only. Thanks to Chuck from DoC for pointing that out!
Here are some highlights:
Note: According to Dan’s Deals, if you don’t have a Sam’s Club membership, it’s still possible to get these deals without paying the 10% non-member surcharge: You can register your free SamsClub.com guest account with an address in California…..and then you won’t pay the 10% pentalty (even if you ship your order outside of California and and list a billing address outside of California).
- Starbucks $30 Value Gift Cards – 3 x $10 Gift Cards: $26.98
- Uber Gift Card – $100 Value: $87.48
- Chili’s, Maggiano’s, On The Border, and Macaroni Grill $75 Multi-Pack – 3/$25.: $64.98
- Darden Universal Gift Cards – 3 x $25: $64.98
- Cabela’s $75 Multi-Pack – 3/$25 Gift Cards: $64.98
- More Sam’s Club gift card deals
- 76 Gas Station $100 gift card: $92
- Gamestop $100 gift card: $90
- Cabela’s $100 gift card: $82
- Kansas City Steaks $100 gift card: $80
These gift cards are a good way to save a few bucks – whether for yourself, for stocking stuffers/gifts, or to resell. Keep in mind that some of these offers will likely sell out early.