Massive stack at Lowe’s: Up to 32% back on sale prices

There is a massive stack available today-only (Thursday November 22, 2018) at Lowes.com. Lowe’s is offering MyLowes members a 15% rebate in the form of a Lowe’s gift card (up to $500 rebated, which means a max purchase price of $3,333). That should stack with both portal rewards (current high payout = 7% back) and a current Amex Offer for 10% back at Lowe’s if you still have that on any business cards or 10% back via Chase Offers (though note the low cap of just $12 back on the Chase Offer). Overall, that means you’ll get as much as 32% back (though 15% will be in the form of a Lowe’s gift card).

The Deal

  • Get 15% back sitewide at Lowe’s in the form of a Lowe’s Gift Card Rebate on purchases 11/22/18 only
  • Stack with a portal for 7% cash back + an Amex Offer or Chase Offer for an additional 10% back
  • Direct link to the rebate form

Key Terms

  • MyLowe’s login required prior to checkout to be eligible for the rebate.
  • You’ll be notified by email associated within seven days of purchase if your order qualifies for the rebate
  • Get 15% back on any in-stock or special order merchandise (before taxes, after any applicable discounts).
  • Online or mail-in rebate form(s) must be submitted/postmarked on or before 12/22/18.
  • Only valid 11/22/18

Quick Thoughts

This is a massive deal thanks to stacking it. BeFrugal is offering 7% cash back on the first $300 in purchases, then 6% or TopCashBack is offering a straight 6% back. See CashBackMonitor for the best rates (note that CashBackMonitor updates the rates several times a day during Black Friday/Cyber Monday season. I am writing this sentence at 10:33am Eastern and the most recent update to rates was at 10:18am Eastern – if you’re looking at this later in the day, there is a chance that rates have changed. Click the image below to go to CashBackMonitor and see the current rates.

Stacked with already-on-sale items at Lowe’s, this looks like a smoking deal.

Make sure you’re using the Best credit cards for Black Friday deals. We’ve added this to our running list of Black Friday Deals.

H/T: Danny the Deal Guru

About Nick Reyes

Nick Reyes is a (fairly) regular guy with an animalistic passion for maximizing the value of miles and money to travel the world in comfort and style. There is little in life that he loves more than finding a fantastic deal and helping you shop smarter & harder to achieve your travel dreams.

More articles by Nick Reyes »

21
Leave a Reply

avatar
6 Comment threads
15 Thread replies
12 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
11 Comment authors
LukeSteveHDanNick ReyesNick Reyes Recent comment authors

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of
David
Guest
David

Thoughts on whether the 15% rebate will stack with the appliances rebates below?

https://www.lowes.com/pdf/appliance_rebate.pdf

Ed. C
Guest
Ed. C

My Chase Lowe’s offer on my CFU is only 5%, but CSR and CF are 10%. CFU is my every day spending card.

Alex
Guest
Alex

Don’t forget to generate a lowes coupon code as well. Should be pretty easy to come up with a 10% off or $10 off $50.

David
Guest
David

@Alex – How can I generate a 10% off code?

Jeff
Guest
Jeff

Buy Lowe’s GC 20% off at Amazon (via MR promo) then use Lowe’s GC with rebate 15% along with 10% coupon =45%….if you can use TCB portal at 6% then a total of 51%

David
Guest
David

How do you generate a 10% off coupon?

Mike
Guest
Mike

Google will help you in mere seconds.

Nast Nate
Guest
Nast Nate

It would be great if you offered some advice on how to do this instead of taking the time to type something which helps no one.

SteveH
Guest
SteveH

Add to that by paying for your Amazon Lowe’s gift card with an Amazon gift card that you got at Staples with your Chase Ink for another 5x UR 🙂

Dan
Guest
Dan

Huh?

SteveH
Guest
SteveH

If you have a Chase Ink Cash card, you get 5x UR at Staples. Buy $400 worth of Amazon gift cards at Staples and when you do your Amazon checkout for the $500 Lowe’s gift card, the Amex pay with points offer will discount down to $400 and then you apply the gift card to that $400 balance.

trackback

[…] Massive stack at Lowe’s: Up to 32% back on sale prices: This is a massive stack on already-discounted stuff. […]

Luke
Guest
Luke

Maybe off topic, but is the ‘Chase Offer for an additional 10% back’ that you mention above, referring to the 10% bonus when choosing a Lowes gift card with Ultimate Rewards points? I was going to do that and cash in what little points that I had for this deal, but it wasn’t clear if the gift card would be digital or physical. Important obviously because this was a one day only great deal. Can anyone clarify?