There’s a new Lyft Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on ridesharing services. Even better, the offer can be loaded to every Amex card that’s received the offer.
- Spend $75+ in one or more transactions through the Lyft app and get $15 back.
- Expires November 27, 2018.
- Must use enrolled Card as payment method directly with Lyft mobile app.
- Offer valid only for transactions made directly through the Lyft mobile app.
- Valid for US transactions only.
- Excludes Lyft Express.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
With this Lyft Amex Offer giving $15 back when spending $75, this deal is a good way to save up to 20%. I only received a statement credit version of the offer, although there’s a chance that there’ll be a version offering 1,500 Membership Rewards instead. Let us know in the comments below if that’s the case.
I was able to load this offer to all my cards with the offer, so be sure to use the multi-tab trick if you want to do the same. Note that the terms state that there’s a limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account. It might therefore be worth testing this out on a couple of cards before hitting the offer hard in case they only give one statement credit.
If you’d like to lock in the 20% discount for rides beyond November 27, you should be able to do that by purchasing gift cards through the app. Go to Menu > Promos > Gift Lyft To Friends. You can manually enter a $75 value and send that to yourself. Seeing as payment is made through the app, that should fulfill the terms of the offer.
Just be sure to change the payment method after each gift card purchase to ensure a different Amex card is used each time.
If you’ve not used Lyft before, you can get $5 off your first ride using Greg’s referral link.