|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
When one MGM Resorts Amex Offer ends, another appears. The incredibly familiar Amex Offer has returned which can help get you six nights in a Las Vegas Strip hotel for less than $47 per night – including taxes and fees.
- Spend $300 on room and rate charges at MGM Resorts properties and get a $60 statement credit, or
- Spend $300 on room and rate charges at MGM Resorts properties and get 6,000 Membership Rewards.
- Expires August 30, 2018.
- Offer valid at Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay , Delano Las Vegas, Park MGM, The Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur, Beau Rivage, Gold Strike, Borgata and MGM National Harbor.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations.
- Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
If you’re looking to stay in Las Vegas, this Amex Offer could save you up to 20% on your hotel. Even better, you can get extremely low room rates (before taxes and resort fees) when booking direct with M life. You can also credit stays to World of Hyatt, helping you rack up elite night credits at a low cost. (Edit: Per Steve’s comments below, comped nights might not earn World of Hyatt elite night credits.)
For example, there’s currently a promotion on the M life website offering up to three complimentary nights at the Luxor. (Edit: As per Nick’s comment below, it looks like these offers are targeted, so you might have different offers available.) I actually found five complimentary nights showing in a row and, when adding a sixth night, the total cost crossed the $300 threshold for the Amex Offer.
Note that this includes taxes and resort fees which come to a ridiculous $41.62 per night. Still, when subtracting the $60 Amex Offer you’d be paying a net $276.74, or only $46.12 per night.
You’ll get even more value out of the deal if you have the MGM Resorts Amex Offer that’s offering 6,000 Membership Rewards, assuming you value Membership Rewards at greater than a penny apiece. Add in the World of Hyatt points and elite night credits and you’ll do even better.
If the room rate for your stay doesn’t come to $300, you can charge meals to your room to help take you over the $300 threshold. What’s nice is that you can charge meals back to your room when eating at any MGM Resorts property. For example, when staying at the Bellagio, you can go for the Aria buffet and charge it to your room.
Be aware that when booking directly with M life, the hotel often won’t charge you until you check in, or they might only take a deposit. If your stay is after the Amex Offer expires on August 30, give the hotel a call before booking to ensure they’d be willing to charge your card before your arrival. There’ll likely be another Amex Offer when this one expires, but there’s no guarantee.
Last updated on September 2nd, 2018