Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
There’s a new Acorns promotion for April – refer five friends and get a share of $100,000.
- Invite five friends to join Acorns who sign up and make their first investment by April 30, 2018 and you’ll get a share of $100,000 with everyone else who has five successful referrals.
- Friends must sign up on or after April 1, 2018 and have an account in good standing and make their first investment by April 30, 2018.
- Bonuses are paid out by 5/15/2018.
- Referees who close their account before 5/15/2018, or make an investment that results in a chargeback, will not qualify for the promotion.
This month’s Acorns promotion is set up in the same way as last month’s. The reward is potentially lower than earlier promotions where you’d earn $1,000, but the benefit of this type of promotion is that you only have to refer five new users rather than 10 or 12.
I referred five friends last month but I’m not sure yet how large my piece of the $100,000 pie will be. March’s bonuses are due to be paid out by April 15, so it’ll likely be a week or two before we get an idea of how many people successfully referred five friends last month.
We’ve published several posts in recent months sharing some of the benefits of Acorns’s Found Money program:
- Stack $100 back in “found money” w/ a $600 booking (like that JetBlue Mint deal)
- Hilton Hawaii Amex Offer: Spend $1,000, Get $200 Back & Stack For A ~51% Discount
- New Sam’s Club Chase Offer: Get Membership & Free Food For $5.05
There are several other opportunities to be found in Found Money; we’ll be publishing posts about those in the near future, so keep an eye out for those.
In the meantime, if you’d like to sign up for Acorns then feel free to use one of our links below. You’ll earn $5 as will we:
Where to share your code
Our spam filter automatically blocks comments with a link. If you would like to share your referral link with others, head over to our Frequent Miler Insiders group and post your link in the comments on this deal as a reply to my first comment on the post (referral links not posted following this direction will be deleted). This helps us keep the thread open for discussion below the referral links replies and below this post here at Frequent Miler. Thanks!
Last updated on May 6th, 2018