Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Last night, Greg wrote about the varying results with gift card purchases to take advantage of Chase Offers (See: Chase Offers enforces gift card terms (sometimes). That prompted me to log into my account and see that there are a number of new Chase Offers out to save at some popular retailers, including the various 1800Flowers brands, Nature Box, Wayfair, and Etsy. Expiration dates vary — see the dates listed under “The Deals” below.
Here are the Chase Offers I see for my Chase Marriott card:
- $10 back on $40 at 1800Baskets (Expires 12/31/17)
- $10 back on $40 at Wolferman’s (Expires 12/31/17)
- $15 back on $30 at NatureBox (only for new members; membership required) — (Expires 1/4/18 — oddly, the screen shot above (taken last night) shows 1/3 — this morning I logged in and it showed 1/4)
- $10 back on $40 at 1800Flowers (Expires 1/4/18)
- $10 back on $40 at Harry & David (Expires 1/4/18)
- $10 back on $40 at FruitBouquets.com (Expires 1/4/18)
- $10 back on $40 at Cheryl’s Cookies (Expires 1/4/18)
- $10 back on $40 at The Popcorn Factory (Expires 1/4/18)
- $15 back on $100 at Wayfair.com (or jossandmain.com, allmodern.com, birdhlane.com, dwellstudio.com, or perigold.com) (Expires 1/4/18)
- $10 back on $40 at Etsy (Expires 2/13/18)
- Link for Chase Marriott Registration / Login
- Link for Chase Slate Registration / Login
It’s great to see these offers continue to expand. Note that the various 1800Flowers brands offers each say that they require checkout through their respective sites. I wonder whether they may be possible to stack with the Chase Pay offer for $20 off of $50, which works as a coupon code at checkout. I’ll be giving that one a test, but as Chase Pay credits are a bit slow to post, we won’t have results on that for at least several days. Note also that the expiration dates on several deals seem to have extended by one day since I took the screen shots last night – the dates shown under “The Deal” above are accurate.
While these statement credits are all relatively small, they could certainly be handy for stacking with a good portal payout or probably with a coupon code. See: 1800Flowers Extreme Stacking promo codes, portals, gift cards, and more for more ideas as to how to maximize your return at those brands.
Last updated on January 6th, 2018