There are new Chase Offers showing up over the past few days, and I’m now also receiving offers on all of my personal Chase cards (whereas I previously did not have offers on a couple of cards). Caps remain odd amounts, but it’s worth logging in an adding them in case they become useful (especially since we know that they are no longer extended by waiting to add them).
- Chase is out with some new Chase Offers on various Chase cards. Find your offers by logging in on the Chase Mobile app and scrolling to the bottom. Here are some new offers I saw with brief descriptions of the terms:
- 10% back at Walgreen’s (Expires 12/14/18, maximum of $5 back)
- 10% back at PetSmart (Expires 12/14/18, max of $7 back)
- 5% back at Five Guys (Expires 12/25/18, max of $1 back…lol)
- 10% back at Sephora (Expires 12/30/18, max of $10 back)
- 10% back at Casper.com (Expires 12/31/18, minimum purchase of $350, max of $50 back)
- $15 back at fuobTV (Expires 1/5/19, valid for 1st-time subscribers only)
I’m not terribly excited about Chase Offers just yet seeing as how these offers all have really small caps. For example, the Five Guys offer is good for $1 back on $20. When there’s an Amex Offer for Five Guys, it’s usually good for $5 back on $20. I’m probably not going to go out of my way for the extra buck back.
On the other hand, some of these can help mitigate the fees on gift cards if they are successfully triggered by gift card purchases. While the terms may seem to exclude gift card purchases in some instances, reports so far indicate that things are tracking with most retailers. Of course, the low caps once again limit the utility there.
H/T: Doctor of Credit