|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hyatt is once again offering a fast track to Globalist status “lite” for employees of select corportations. I’m not aware of a list of qualifying companies, but it’s worth checking with your travel department or perhaps trying your company email to see if your company is included if you have upcoming Hyatt stays planned and can take advantage of the offer.
- Complimentary Explorist status trial offer for employees of certain corporations with an excelerated path to keep status: Register by November 28, 2018 and complete 10 qualifying nights within 90 days to maintain Explorist status or 20 nights in 90 days to earn Globalist status
- Direct link to promotional page
- Register by November 28, 2018
- Must register with a valid email address issued by a “Qualifying Entity” (i.e. an invited company – check with your company’s travel manager)
- Explorist and Globalist status through this promotion is what I refer to as a “lite” version of status as trial Explorist status does not include Club Lounge upgrades, nor can it be matched to M Life and Globalist status earned through this promotion does not receive suite upgrade awards, a Cat 1-7 night, or a My Hyatt concierge
- See full terms at the promotional page linked above
If you work for a company that qualifies, this can be a good way to get yourself to Globalist status with far fewer than the 60-night annual requirement. However, there is still a fair amount of travel required (20 nights in 90 days) and you won’t quite receive full Explorist or Globalist benefits (no Club Lounge upgrades for Explorists, no suite upgrade awards, Cat 1-7 night certificate, or My Hyatt Concierge for Globalists). Still, since award stays now count toward status, I imagine they would also qualify for the purposes of this fast track promotion. Other benefits of being a Globalist (like free parking on award stays, free breakfast/club lounge access, and upgrade to a standard suite based on availability at check in) would still apply and could be worth it if you have a number of nights planned.
Again, I don’t see any sort of list online indicating which companies qualify. You may have to check with your company’s travel manager or you may be able to just try your company email address to see if it allows you to register. To my knowledge, Frequent Miler was not an invited company, so I did not attempt to register :-).
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Last updated on December 1st, 2018