|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Kimpton Amex Offer that’s offering $60 back when spending $300. The length of this offer coincides with their Q1 promotion, so this might provide an opportunity to save 20% while completing one or more of your promotion tasks.
- Spend $300+ on room rate and room charges at Kimpton Hotels and get $60 back.
- Expires May 1, 2019.
- Offer valid for stays only at Kimpton hotel locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at kimptonhotels.com, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-800-KIMPTON (546-786).
- Excludes all other IHG hotel brands.
- Not valid for purchases at restaurants, kimptonlifestyle.com, or for IHG Rewards Club points purchases.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you’re able to keep the cost of your stay as close to $300 as possible, you’ll be saving ~20% with this Amex Offer. When doing a search in Chicago, I found a three night stay at the Kimpton Allegro for just over $300. After the statement credit from the Amex Offer, the net cost would be $246.39 or $82.13 per night. That’s phenomenal value for a Kimpton, especially one in downtown Chicago.
This could also help you save money when completing tasks for IHG’s Q1 promotion. For example, one of my tasks is to stay at three different brands – a stay at a Kimpton isn’t a bad way to contribute towards that. Note that this Kimpton Amex Offer is only good for US properties.
I was only targeted for a $60 statement credit of this offer, but there might be a version offering 6,000 Membership Rewards instead. Let us know in the comments below if you received that version as that would provide even better value.
To save even more, be sure to click through from a cashback portal. Kimpton isn’t listed on any portals, but it should be possible to click through from a portal to one of their other brands (e.g. Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, etc.) and still trigger this Amex Offer.
Last updated on May 3rd, 2019