|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new round of Chase Offers for Staples began appearing for many people today on both business and personal cards. There are several different offers you may see and these would stack quite nicely with fee-free Visa Gift Cards from 2/23-2/29/20.
- Chase is out with targeted offers for Staples purchases. These offers have been found on both personal and business cards, so it’s worth checking all of your accounts to see your offer. Some of which we are aware include:
- $10 back when you spend $100 or more
- 10% back (up to a max of $17 back)
- $20 back when you spend $100 or more
- $30 back when you spend $100 or more
- 20% back (up to a max of $34 back)
- Offer valid one time only
- Expires 3/23/20
- See your offer for full details
A key note on Chase Offers is that these offers are one-time-only. They only trigger on your first qualifying purchase, not cumulative purchases.
That is to say that if you have the offer for 10% back and your first purchase if for a $2 pen, you are only getting $0.20 back even if you buy another $168 worth of stuff in a subsequent transaction. Make sure that your big purchase is the first one.
Still, with fee-free Visa Gift Cards starting tomorrow, I imagine that most readers won’t have much trouble maxing out these offers in a single purchase. These will make for a nice stack.
Note that while Doctor of Credit reports that the 10% offer is on personal cards and set amounts are showing on business credit cards, my experience is that this just varies. For example, my wife received the 10% offers on two Chase business cards, whereas my Chase Ink Plus got the offer for $20 back on $100. Neither of us found a Staples offer on any of our personal cards. YMMV.
Overall, this is a great deal so you’ll want to sync it up before heading out to Staples.
H/T: Reader jeph36 via email
Last updated on March 28th, 2020