|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Nike gift card Amex Offer available which is good for regular purchases as well as having the potential to be profitable for resellers.
There are a couple of variations for this Nike Amex Offer:
- Spend $50+ on Nike gift cards, get $10 back
- Spend $50+ on Nike gift cards, get 1,000 Membership Rewards
- Offer valid only for electronic gift card purchases made at giftcards.nike.com.
- Expires June 4, 2018.
- Valid on one or more transactions.
- Excludes purchases made through links for other Nike.com, Nike or third party sites.
- Excludes purchases made via mobile app.
The most important thing to remember with this Amex Offer is that purchases have to be made from giftcards.nike.com. Nike sell their gift cards elsewhere on their website, but those purchases don’t trigger the statement credit (I made that mistake when this offer first appeared a couple of years ago).
It’s a good deal, especially if you’re a gift card reseller. Depending on your reselling relationships, at worst you’ll break even, but you might be able to make a few dollars in profit on each card in addition to the points/miles you earn for the purchase on your card.