|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you didn’t take AAdvantage of the recent Wall Street Journal deal through the American Airlines eShopping portal, here’s a new opportunity to earn some bonus miles for only $1.
- Spend $1 on a two month Wall Street Journal subscription and earn 1,000 AAdvantage miles.
- Direct link.
- Expires October 15, 2018 at 11:59pm ET.
- Subscription must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days.
- There are no refunds of the $1.00 trial subscription fee.
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page.
- Offer is limited to one (1) trial subscription per American AAdvantage account number.
1,000 miles for $1 is a good return; just be sure to factor in the hassle of cancelling the subscription in 45 days. California residents should be able to do this online, while the rest of us get to make one of those enjoyable phone calls.
This offer might be open to you even if you took advantage of the recent Wall Street Journal deal. The terms state that the “offer is limited to one trial subscription per American AAdvantage account number”. I’m not sure if that means any WSJ offer in general, or just this specific offer. If it’s the latter, you should be able to take out a new subscription to earn an additional 1,000 miles, even if you earned 2,200 miles with the previous offer. If it doesn’t work out, at least you’ll only be out $1 and the part of your life you won’t get back from having to cancel the subscription.
Last updated on October 21st, 2018