|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer that’s offering $5 back or 500 Membership Rewards points when filling up with gas at Phillips 66, 76 or Conoco gas stations.
- Spend $30 on gas at the pump at Phillips 66, 76 or Conoco and get $5 back, or
- Spend $30 on gas at the pump at Phillips 66, 76 or Conoco and get 500 Membership Rewards
- Expires December 16, 2019.
- Limit 3.
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases paid for at the pump at U.S. Phillips 66, 76, and Conoco locations only.
- Card must be swiped at the pump in order to be considered eligible.
- Excludes online, phone, or mobile app transactions, all other types of fuel purchases such as aviation fuel, Phillips 66 Lubricants Division, car wash and convenience store purchases located at gas stations, and purchases made at authorized retailers.
If you ever fill up at any of these gas stations, this Amex Offer provides some decent savings/rewards as it won’t be hard for most people to spend $30 on gas in one go.
Even better, each of these offers has a limit of three and you can load one of each offer to different accounts if you were targeted for both versions. That means you can save $15 and earn 1,500 Membership Rewards if you fill up with $30+ of gas six times by mid-December.
Note that the terms state that you have to pay for your gas at the pump rather than inside the gas station. If that’s the case, it won’t be possible to take advantage of the offer by buying a $30 gift card inside the store. Having said that, I feel like I remember seeing on a past gas station Amex Offer that even though there was a similar exclusion, some people had success triggering the statement credit with purchases inside rather than at the pump. I’ve no idea if that’ll work for this offer, so please let us know in the comments below if you have any success with that.