Bill Payment service Plastiq is running another promotion where you can save by scheduling mortgage or rent payments in advance.
Schedule 6 or more rent or mortgage payments with either your MasterCard or American Express, and lock in a lower Plastiq fee for these payments. Promotional fees are as follows:
- MasterCard = 1.75%
- American Express = 2.25%
How it Works
- The only limit is your credit card’s expiration date
- Remember to click “Set Payment Schedule” and not “Review & Pay Now”
- Schedule 6 or more payments, and schedule them as far into the future as you’d like.
- Make sure those payments are for rent or mortgage
- Use a MasterCard OR American Express
- Do it before October 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT
You can find the full terms here.
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes|
|Plastiq||When you sign up for Plastiq (which lets you pay bills via credit card) with my link, you'll get $200 worth of fee free payments and I'll get $400 worth of fee free payments after you make a payment of at least $20||Plastiq makes it possible to pay mortgage, rent, and many other bills via credit card. The usual credit card fee is 2.5%, but they often run lower-fee promotions.|
RadPad Shuts Down
This promotion may come at a good time for some who used Plastiq’s rival RadPad’s service to pay rent. RadPad sent out the following notice to users announcing they are shutting down:
As of today their rent payment service is no longer active and payment accounts will be deleted at the end of the month.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019