|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Publix is offering a coupon good for $10 off on a $50 Visa Gift Card when you also buy $50 in groceries via a printable coupon. The coupon is good for 1 use per household per day between now and November 29th, so if you’ll be doing some shopping at Publix you might want to pick up a little profit and some easy points while you’re there.
- Publix is offering a coupon for $10 off when you buy a $50 Visa Gift Card + $50 or more in groceries
- Direct link to this deal
- Expires November 29, 2019.
- $4.95 purchase fee applies.
- Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries required, excluding alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, fuel cards, phone and gift cards, and prescriptions.
- Limit one (1) coupon per household per day.
- Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
Based on the wording of the coupon, I expect that this only works on the specific $50 denomination Visa Gift Cards (rather than working on a VGC of $50 or more). Still, if you regularly shop at Publix, you could pick up five bucks in profit (after the gift card fee) plus some extra points (assuming you’re using a card that earns one of the best category bonuses at US Supermarkets). The coupon states a limit of 1 per household per day, so you can use it multiple times if you’ll be visiting the grocery store more than once in the coming week.
H/T: GC Galore