|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson has opened its Q1 2019 promotion for registration for stays up to March 31, 2019. With tiered bonuses offering up to 120,000 points that can be earned on both paid and award stays, it has the potential to be pretty rewarding.
- Radisson’s Q1 2019 promotion has the following tiered bonuses:
- Stay 1 Night: Earn 1,000 Bonus Points
- Stay 1 additional Night: Earn 2,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 3,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 3 additional Nights: Earn 7,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 10,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 5 additional Nights: Earn 40,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 50,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 10 additional Nights: Earn 70,000 additional Bonus Points (totaling 120,000 Bonus Points)
- Registration required – direct link.
- Registration required.
- Stay by March 31, 2019.
- Stays paid for by using Points or Points + Cash are eligible for the Promotion.
- Stays booked prior to but are consumed during the promotional period are also eligible.
- Members only need to register once but must register before check-out of the Eligible Stay to count for the Promotion.
- Bonus points will be credited to the member’s account throughout the Promotion Period when the standard points are credited for the first eligible night (1,000 bonus points), second eligible night (additional 2,000 bonus points), fifth eligible night (additional 7,000 bonus points), tenth eligible night (additional 40,000 bonus points) and twentieth eligible night (additional 70,000 bonus points). Bonus Points earned for this offer during the Promotion Period will be capped at 120,000 bonus points per eligible member.
This has the potential to be a rewarding promotion, especially if you had several Radisson stays planned. With tiers offering increased bonuses after 1, 2, 5, 10 and 20 nights, it’s set up in a way that encourages members to stay more frequently with them.
If you max out this promo, you’ll earn an average of 6,000 bonus points per night. That’s on top of the base points you’ll earn on paid stays and bonus points earned through status and by paying for stays with a Radisson credit card.
One of the nice features of this promotion is that paid stays aren’t the only ones that count as qualifying nights. That because both award stays and Points + Cash stays count as qualifying nights too. If you’ll be booking paid nights though, click through from a cashback portal to earn an additional 5% cashback on the stay.
Registration is required before your stay, so it’s best to do that now even if you don’t have any Radisson stays planned at this point.
Last updated on April 6th, 2019