Radisson Rewards has opened its Q2/Q3 2019 promotion for registration which is offering 3,000 bonus points per night. That’s a fairly decent bonus, but there’s one caveat – you only start earning the bonus on your second stay.
- Earn 3,000 bonus points at Radisson Rewards properties starting from your second stay.
- Direct link to registration.
- Promotion is valid on Eligible Stays and Night(s) consumed from May 27, 2019 through August 31, 2019 at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide.
- “Eligible Stay(s)” means one or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-out that occur during that stay. Both the check-in and check-out dates of the Eligible Stay must take place during the Promotion Period. “Eligible Stay(s)” and “Eligible Nights” must be booked through an eligible source, as defined in the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards member; (ii) Register for the Promotion prior to check-out of your first eligible stay; and (iii) Provide your Radisson Rewards member number when reservation is made, at check-in or prior to check-out of your Eligible Stay; (iv) Member must complete one eligible stay to qualify to begin earning 3,000 bonus points per night.
- Eligible Members will earn bonus points per night consumed at Participating Properties during the Promotion Period, not to exceed 120,000 bonus points.
- Free Award Night redemption stays, Points + Cash redemption stays, and non-point eligible stays such as stays booked via OTA providers are not eligible to qualify a member or to earn points during this promotion.
- Members only need to register once. Only one Radisson Rewards account may earn points for an Eligible Stay. Individual accounts only. Registration period is May 20, 2019 through August 31, 2019.
It’s getting frustrating how many hotel promotions don’t kick in until you’ve stayed a second time. Hyatt’s recently ended promotion had that requirement, as does Hilton’s current promotion and as does Marriott’s current promotion.
Earning 3,000 bonus points per night means that a three night stay will earn you a free night at a category 1 property, a five night stay will earn you a free night stay at a category 2 property, a 9 night stay will almost earn you a free night at a category 3 property, etc. If you’re due to stay a week or more at a Radisson property, it might be worth mattress running a cheap one night stay elsewhere to ensure you earn the bonus points on your subsequent stay, although I’m not convinced that’ll be particularly worthwhile.
Unlike Hyatt’s promotion which at least offered bonus points on award stays, Radisson’s promotion only gives you the bonus points if you book a paid rate, so that’s something else to bear in mind.