|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Want to see almost a quarter million dollars evaporate before your eyes in less than a few minutes? Set a reminder on your phone: Marriott gift cards are on sale this afternoon [Thursday, May 30, 2019] as part of Daily Getaways, so you’ll have a chance to save 20% on future stays, dining, golf, spa treatments, and more.
- Save on Marriott Gift Cards via Daily Getaways in the following denominations:
- Within 10-14 business days of purchase, you will receive your Marriott eGiftCard via the valid email address provided at purchase.
- Upon receipt, the eGiftCard is available for use at participating Marriott brand hotels worldwide for stays, dining, spa treatments, golf and more!
- The eGiftCard must be presented at time of checkout or conclusion of services as tender.
- Marriott GiftCards may be used at participating Marriott Hotels at these brands and at participating hotel outlets:
- AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Moxy Hotels ,Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio™, W®, Westin
- The following Marriott Hotel Brands DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
- Bvlgari, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, The Ritz-Carlton Reserve® hotels, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton® Partner hotels
- *Marriott GiftCards do not expire.
- See promo pages for full terms
First up: it’s nice to see that they specifically list most legacy Starwood brands as now accepting Marriott gift cards. When I stayed at a legacy Starwood property last fall, they couldn’t yet accept Marriott cards.
This is one of the most popular deals and has repeated for each of the past several years. The Marriott cards usually sell out really quickly — it’s almost like a lottery of refreshing right at 1pm and getting them into your cart.
Still, I like the price of this lottery ticket: free. You only pay if you win. Yeah, yeah — it’s not free because you have to use your time to do it. I’m not sure what you’re doing at 1pm Eastern, but I’m investing 18 seconds of my day in the chance to save a hundred bucks.
Keep in mind the max quantities — if you’re looking to buy more than one, make sure you adjust the quantity right away. There are only two hundred of the $500 GCs available and about two fifty of the $250 cards. Your chances get better on the $100 cards given that there are just over a thousand of them available (for those keeping track at home, that is $236,000 in total purchase price of the available). Still, go in with low expectations and hope for the best. I was able to get one of the bigger cards a couple of years ago and I have my alarm set to remind me to get online for this one today.
Best of luck and may the odds be ever in our favor.
Last updated on June 1st, 2019