Living Social’s Restaurants Plus dining program is offering a great deal on dining through Sunday.
Check your email for this (possibly targeted) offer:
Summer may be over, but we’ve got something that’ll cheer you up! Dine out at your favorite Restaurants Plus spots and get up to $15 cashback PER DAY, today through Sunday.
- Get 100% cashback, up to a maximum of $15, per day.
- Use your Restaurants Plus Activated Card at participating restaurants from September 22, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. PT on September 25, 2016 (during dining hours), and get a one-time statement credit for 100% cashback, up to $15, for your first transaction every day (EXCLUDING TAX AND TIP).
- This credit will hit your account in next month’s payout.
- Eligible for enrolled users as of September 15, 2016 ONLY.
- Limit one reward per day.
- Offer good for dine-in experience only.
This offer appears to be automatic and as far as I know it was sent out to all users. I do not believe it was targeted, but it is possible that it was.
As a reminder, Restaurants Plus is currently live in:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C
The program provides a rebate on your credit card for dining at participating restaurants. I covered the details of the program previously.
If you have never used Restaurants Plus, you can receive $20 back after your first dine by using someone’s referral link. Here is the Frequent Miler referral link. But please note that this weekend’s deal will not apply since it required enrollment as of September 15th.