Chase has made changes to their co-branded Ritz Carlton card and re-launched it with a new bonus offer.
Three complimentary nights at at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton® hotel after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening plus 10K points for adding an authorized user and making a purchase within the first 3 months.
- $300 Annual travel credit.
- Priority Pass Select membership.
- $100 Global Entry or Precheck credit.
- Gold status the first year. Spend $10k each year to keep it.
- Spend $75K per year for Platinum status.
- $100 off multi-person roundtrip tickets.
- 5X at Ritz Carlton, 2X restaurants, air and car and 1X everywhere else.
- $450 annual fee (not waived).
You can find the application link on our Best Signup Offers page.
Need to Know
This seems to be a conversion from the previous product and not an entirely new product. Thus the normal rule of waiting 24 months between bonuses does seem to apply.