Chase has made changes to their co-branded Ritz Carlton card and re-launched it with a new bonus offer.
Three complimentary nights at at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton® hotel after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening plus 10K points for adding an authorized user and making a purchase within the first 3 months.
- $300 Annual travel credit.
- Priority Pass Select membership.
- $100 Global Entry or Precheck credit.
- Gold status the first year. Spend $10k each year to keep it.
- Spend $75K per year for Platinum status.
- $100 off multi-person roundtrip tickets.
- 5X at Ritz Carlton, 2X restaurants, air and car and 1X everywhere else.
- $450 annual fee (not waived).
You can find the application link on our Best Signup Offers page.
Need to Know
This seems to be a conversion from the previous product and not an entirely new product. Thus the normal rule of waiting 24 months between bonuses does seem to apply.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018