Just in time for Black Friday (or other Christmas shopping seeing as it doesn’t expire until the end of the year), there’s a new Sam’s Club Amex Offer giving a $10 statement credit when spending $50 or more online at samsclub.com.
- Spend $50+ in one or more transactions at samsclub.com and get $10 back.
- Expires December 31, 2018.
- Offer valid online via Samsclub.com and Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app). Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for purchases made in-Club, the Scan and Go app, and phone orders.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel, and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
- Offer valid on items shipped in the US. Excludes shipping to US Territories and internationally.
This Sam’s Club Amex Offer appears to be targeted and might only be showing up on business cards; those are the only cards it showed up on for me and my wife anyway.
Note that the offer is only valid for online purchases, so it won’t save you anything if you’re brave enough to show up at a store on Black Friday. You should still be able to pick up some good deals online though, plus you can cashback through a portal (here are the latest Sam’s Club rates).
Sam’s Club sells a variety of third party eGift cards, so that’s one option for using the offer if there’s no “stuff” you need. They’re all in awkward denominations though (like $48.48 for a $50 card) which makes it harder to spend as close to $50 as possible in order to increase the percentage saved.