Dosh is once again offering cash back on Sam’s Club purchases for some users. This is targeted — I do not see it on my account, but some others are indeed seeing it with a cap of $15 per day and others with a cap of $15 lifetime. YMMV.
- Dosh is offering some users cash back at Sam’s Club as high as:
- 5% cash back at eligible Sam’s Club locations (typically with a $15 cap either per day or lifetime)
- $10 back on new memberships
- Note that this offer is targeted. You’ll need to check the Dosh app for details
- If you’re new to Dosh, feel free to sign up using one of our referral links. It says that we’ll earn $10, but I’m not sure what incentive you get. In the past the person being referred also earned $5 after linking their first card, but I don’t know if that’s still the case.
- Terms on this deal really vary — see the quick thoughts section below and check your app
- Don’t forget to link your credit card before making a purchase to earn cash back
Based on reports at Doctor of Credit, it sounds like the exact details / terms vary quite a bit. I’ve seen a mix of reports that includes:
- A one-time offer for 5% back with a $15 cap
- An ongoing offer for 5% back with a $15 lifetime cap
- A one-time offer for 5% back (with a $15 cap) that drops to 4% after first use
- No Sam’s Club offer at all in the app
In other words, it’s a mixed bag. However, if you’re a Dosh user and have Sam’s Club nearby, it’s worth checking for the offer as it could be an easy win. I wouldn’t recommend signing up for Dosh as a new user just for this deal, but I think it’s worth signing up for Dosh in general as they do occasionally have good deals and DoC reports that more merchants will soon be added.
I did have an offer for 5% back at Sam’s Club over the summer and I was able to make use of it several times, but unfortunately I no longer see Sam’s Club available in my app at all. Those who are able to stack this with the extra Membership Rewards points offer could make out pretty well on Sam’s Club purchases.
H/T: Doctor of Credit